E-commerce Platform Website
E-commerce is a commercial transactions conducted electronically on the Internet. Buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions. E commerce is often used to refer to the sale of physical products online, but it can also describe any kind of commercial transaction that is facilitated through the internet.
The history of ecommerce begins with the first ever online sale: on the August 11, 1994 a man sold a CD by the band Sting to his friend through his website NetMarket, an American retail platform. This is the first example of a consumer purchasing a product from a business through the World Wide Web—or “ecommerce” as we commonly know it today.
- Personalization and Customer Engagement
- AI, Assistants, and Chatbots
- B2B Ecommerce Is Exploding
- Interactive Product Visualization
- More Custom Retail Experiences
- 2019 Will Transform the Future of Ecommerce as We Know It
Python (Django Framework) - 70%
HTML5 - 40%
CSS3 - 40%
Product Inquiry Now